Reforming

Moderators: Vis Bellica, Laffe, DCRBrown

Hamilton

Reforming

Post by Hamilton »

10 REFORMING
A Unit which has the General attached adds +1 to their dice roll.
Does a General provide this +1 to the Reform Test roll even if he just moved into contact with this unit earlier in this player phase?
Or
Does he not count as Attached until the following phase as when using Command Points from the Generalship Pool?

Thanks,
Hamilton
lionheartrjc

Re: Reforming

Post by lionheartrjc »

A related question is when does the general attach to the unit. Can I activate and move a general, then activate the unit, moving the general with the unit?
Also having played a generalship point, I don't see anything that prevents the general from then performing a movement activation!

The way I have played it is to allow the general to join the unit and then add the +1 to the reform roll.

Richard
MarkBackhouse

Re: Reforming

Post by MarkBackhouse »

Yes a general can add his +1 to reform tests even in the turn he attaches himself. He cannot however use any generalship points he might have in the turn he attaches.

You can’t activate the general, move him and attach him then activate the unit he has attached to for a movement because this effectively doubles his movement. You could activate the unit though for a combat or rallying activation.